5/2/09

New Mom Testimonial

A testimonial from a local mom:




"My family's health is pretty much the most important thing to me, and we do our best to stay healthy and balanced through prevention and education. That's why our infant son and I go for regular care with Dr. Rex at SLO Wellness Center. Not only does he provide gentle, effective adjustments for me and my son, he also provides up-to-date information to keep our whole family well. I trust his approach and appreciate the friendly, family-oriented approach of the practice. I'm always greeted with smiles, kind words and cuddles for the baby. I first brought my son in at about 6 weeks old, and it was the first place I felt I could hand over my son and feel completely relaxed, and that says a lot for a new mom." 
Amy Sullivan

As a new mom, Amy Sullivan has been exploring ways to stay healthy and fit, and shares those ideas in her blog: Feasibly Fit Mom

0 comments: