2/13/09

Testimonials California Wellness

Check out what people are saying if you search for a Chiropractor on Google or Yahoo!



Yahoo
16 Reviews


Google
29 Reviews!!


Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Invaluable Treatment! - sabo1428 - May 7, 2009
Drs. Molly & Rex: Thank you so much for your continued support of our Tiger athletes here at SLO High. From all our athletes here, we send you our ... More »
Was this review helpful? Yes - No
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Caring Hands! - slush70 - May 7, 2009
Drs. Rex & Molly & Staff: I appreciate the loving care I receive from your caring hands, as well as the efficiency in the office and treatment ... More »
Was this review helpful? Yes - No
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Helping me live an Olympic Dream! - mazev - Jun 7, 2008
I have been training to make the 2008 Olympic Wrestling Team for the past six years, and up until this year I have never used Chiropractic care ... More »
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 A True Life Saver! - crandol - Jun 21, 2008
I am an American decathlete training for the Olympics this summer 2008 and found out aboutCalifornia Wellness Center through a friend. Dr. Rex ... More »
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Onward and Upward - junkyard15 - May 19, 2008
Listen, I am the last guy (other than my dad) that would be writing a review of two doctors ofchiropractic, but I must give credit where credit is due. I have been an athlete for ...
Was this review helpful? Yes - No

Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 A Refreshing, Brilliant, and Natual... - rorkal - May 18, 2008
I can't thank Dr. Molly enough for her intelligent, comprehensive, fundamental, and caring approach to chronic women and children's health issues. If you or a loved one has been ...
Was this review helpful? Yes - No

Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Helping Me Live An Olympic Dream! - mazevedo1 - May 21, 2008
I have been training to make the 2008 Olympic Wrestling Team for the past six years, and up until this year I have never used Chiropractic care. I never realized how it could ...
Was this review helpful? Yes - No

Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 wonderful people, awesome doctors - denwar - May 21, 2008
Being a chiropractor myself- I have to say that Drs. Molly and Rex are two of the most intelligent, skilled, loving and motivating chiropractors that I have ever known. ...
Was this review helpful? Yes - No

Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Being a chiropractor myself- I have to say... - denwar - May 31, 2008
that Drs. Molly and Rex are two of the most intelligent, skilled, loving and motivating chiropractorsthat I have ever known. On a personal and professional level, I believe that someone who ...
Was this review helpful? Yes - No


Feel free to put in a review if you have had a positive experience with SLO Wellness Center!

0 comments: